Sunday, January 6, 2008

Mama! He came! He came!

I'll always cherish the Christmas mornings, and even the days approaching Christmas, when Eddie is so excited he could burst - but Christmas morning, when I am woken up by the sound of little feet rushing around the house, down the stairs, then back up the stairs, then to my bedside "Mama - he came! He came!" I'll never forget the sound of excitement and anticipation in his voice that sounds like nothing else.












The black and white polka dot dress is from the Chen's the people who care for her while we're at work. This dress was a gift from Mom-Mom. She loved my putting her stockings on her for the first time. She kept feeling the silkiness on her legs and smiling.







Trying to get a decent posed picture of us is impossible. The one above, Eddie looks like he's being goosed, by the 3rd shot, Izzy is way done with taking pictures.





Izzy loved the gifts from Aunt Wendy. She's a real Picasso on the Magna Doodle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.